Aww yes finally some proper Attack on Titan fanart
I don’t think I would be half as interested in this show if it weren’t for the fact that the titans eat people. It’s just so creepy and primal. I love it.
what if tattoos just randomly appeared on our skin at key points in our lives and we had to figure out what they meant for ourselves
That’s actually a really cool story prompt
somebody write this omg
i’d read the frick out of that
my little pony
the thing you are wanting
it’s my little pony
I wanted to draw Twilight while somewhat inspired by Kirins, the “asian unicorns”, who have scales and antlers. c:
(Also who’s excited for season 4? I am! )
I desperately need someone to write a Hetalia/Attack on Titan crossover now. With Bulgaria as Eren. This is important.
I’m counting on you, fandom.
"I'm working on the lettering for the next page. If you all could just give me until around 1:00...!!"
[T/N: The arm and a leg comment was a translation choice. The actual translation was along the lines of 'the price becomes amazing' but it didn't sound as smooth!]
Hetaween 2013: Comic Update
Translations: hikari_kaitou || Typesetting: hetarchive
Next Update: Around 1pm
Oh my lord
Did Hetalia just reference Attack on Titan
The wonderful hikari kaitou scanlated the comic from Himaruya’s blog!
I’ve know about this historical event for such a long time
And now it’s in Hetalia form
I’m so happy aaaauh
Corporal punishment creep me the fuck out. I can’t watch scenes where parents spank their children. Getting spanked by your parent isn’t just painful, it’s humiliating, and the way people are okay with it is just bizarre to me.
I spontaneously made a size chart. I also wanted to draw black and white ponies to see how they would look like. I’ve learned some interesting things from this experience:
- The one with the darkest coat isn’t Twilight, it’s actually Applejack! Who would’ve guessed?
- Some of the colors next to each other don’t have any difference in brightness, making them loose their contrast when they’re black and white. Examples: Everything on Fluttershy, Pinkie’s cutie mark and the yellow streak in RD’s mane.
- Unicorn Twilight is small and scrawny even by unicorn standards, with long thin legs. She’s physically weak from never working out but has a longer than average horn.
- Rainbow dash is stockily built with shorter but stronger legs. Both she and Fluttershy are of average size for a pegasus.
- Fluttershy is the same height as RD but she has a thinner body with longer legs.
. Rarity is a bit larger and stronger than the average unicorn. My headcanon is that she has a lot of earth pony relatives, so she’s physically stronger than she think she is.
- In my headcanon Twilight didn’t grow wings, she was reborn with a completely new body. She’s now the same height as Pinkie, but she will grow more in the future. Her tail gained more hair as well.
- Pinkie has the average height and strength of an earth pony. She gives of a rather large impression with her huge mane.
- Applejack is the biggest and strongest of the all, larger than the average earth pony. It’s in the family, Apple bloom will grow to be a big pony as well.
(You may have noticed that I’ve started to draw Pegasi with tail feathers. I got this idea directly from the awesome Earthsong9405. Just wanted to mention that.)
(BTW, they usually don’t accept new players for time being because their servers are overloaded, but they’re open now for a short time! Take the chance if you want to!)